The present legal notice regulates the use of the website : ‘ danielcrespo.es‘
Who are we
The website you are checking is Daniel Crespo Saavedra’s property (furthermore Daniel Crespo):
Name: Daniel Crespo Saavedra
Adress: C/ Olivar, 23, 28012 Madrid
For any doubt, queries or subjections please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on +34 649 52 61 72.
Who are the users
Accesing and/or using this website will attribute you the USER status.
What personal data do I collect and why
As provided in article 5 of the regulation of the LOPD, I want to inform you that trough the web form data are gathered in order to fulfill some or several of the following purposes:
- Service provision: management, administration and maintenance of provided and/or contracted services
- Comunícate with you: answser your questions and queries.
The personal data I ask for will consist only in those wich are essential to identify and attend to your query. They will be adequate, pertinent and non excessive in relation of the specific purposes to each case, and the will be updated as long as it would be needed.
What are your rights
In every moment you have the right of:
- Access: Right to know if your own data are being processed, the purpose of the data processing, the categories of the data processing, the recipients or the category recipients, the storage period and the source of the data.
- Rectification: Right to rectify incomplete or wrong personal data.
- Suppression: Right to remove the personal data in these cases:
- When the data re not needed for the purpose they were obtained.
- When the owner retires the consent.
- When the owner opuses to the processing.
- When data must be removed according to a legal obligation.
- When the data have been obtained under the terms of a service to an information society as provided in the article 8, class 2 of the European data protection regulation.
- Objection: Right to oppose to a specific use relying on the individual concerned consent.
- Limitation:Right to limit the data processing under the following cases:
- When the concerned individual contest the accuracy of the personal data, during a period of time that allows the corporation to check it accuracy.
- When the use would be unfair and the concerned individual opposes to it suppression.
- When the corporation no longer need the data for the purposes they were obtained, bur the concerned individual needs them to formulate, use or defend of complaints.
- When the concerned individual opposes to the process while prevailing of the corporate legitimate purposes over the concerned individual are being verified.
- Portability: Right to obtain the data in a structured form, in common use and mechanical reading, and to send to another process manager when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The treatment takes place by automated methods.
- Right to present a complaint to the competent control authority.
As user and client you are entitled to exercise the indicated rights, addressing to me by email on email@example.com, indicating the right you want to exercise in your email’s subject.
What data do we share
I don’t share any personal data to other corporations.
Whose data do we obtain
Generally, the personal data obtains directly from the use.
How long do we have the data
The information obtained from the user will be conserved while its necessary to fulfill the purpose it were obtained to, once its fulfill data will be canceled.
What laws and jurisdictions are applicable
I’m from Madrid (Spain) so to resolve all disputes or my website related issues and the developed activists in it, it will be the Spanish legislation.
Accept and consent
After all that’s been exposed, I take for granted that as mi services use you’ve been informed and you consent:
- The terms of personal data protection, accepting and consenting it’s the treatment under the form and purposes indicated in this page.
- The access of this website do not mean, in any way, a commercial relationship with Daniel Crespo.